5/3/10

If you can't beat 'em...join 'em

It seems that if you are hip-to-the-times these days, you have a blog. Especially if you are pregnant, away from your immediate family, and down right bored. I fall under all of those categories...so here I am.

This blog used to be dedicated to the art work that I created two summers ago. (See below) Mostly canvas paintings that I gave as gifts throughout the year. But now, I'd like to use this blog to keep my family and friends up-to-date on the new journey Hank and I are about to embark on. Parenthood.

For those of you who know me personally, you understand how blessed Hank and I feel with this pregnancy. After going through a miscarriage last year, this is truly a gift from the Lord.

He has shown me so many things the past few years, especially since I have been married. He has shown me true grace, forgiveness, and how to forgive. How to love deeper than imaginable, and what it means to trust in Him completely. Without this knowledge it would have been impossible for me to fully understand why we went through the miscarriage, but that's just it. I don't fully understand it, but I believe in God's perfect plan for my life....and that's good enough for me.

I am now 15 weeks pregnant. Just over the exhausting first trimester. Digging in my closet every day, hoping to find bigger clothes. I am truly looking forward to this new adventure, and I can't wait to see what God has in store. :)

No comments: