10/20/10

He's Coming!

I had another doctor's appointment this morning, and much to our surprise - - we are going to induce TOMORROW morning!  Hip Hip Hooray!

We've been talking about this moment for so long... I can't believe it's finally here!  Our prayer is that the inducing process goes smoothly, that my body will be able to dilate fully, and that baby Henry will be safe and healthy.  Hank and I would also appreciate your prayers during this nerve-racking, nail-biting, super-exciting, life-changing time.  :)

We cannot wait to meet our little man.  He will be so loved!

13 comments:

Pamela Lankford said...

I can't wait to meet the little guy!!!! I guess Cameron and I will be seeing you very soon. Good Luck! I am sure everything will go smoothly. :)

Laura Farrell said...

yay!!!! can't wait for his arrival- wish we could be there to meet him but can't wait to meet him next time we are in ATL and we will be praying. xoxoxo

SOUTHERNFRYDE said...

Kasi so excited for you guys! The 21st is great day...my mom's b-day. Will be praying for you!

The Monkey Zoo said...

Yay!! We induced both times with our boys...hang in there and know the struggle and pain is worth it in the end! Happy early birthday, Henry!!

Anonymous said...

Alright!!!! Can't wait to see little Henry! - Uncle T

Anonymous said...

Of my goodness! I just teared up reading your blog!! I can't believe it's finally here! I am praying & cannot wait to meet him ;)
-Jordan Connelly

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So excited! -Amy Brown

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! That's awesome. What was the deciding factor? I'm super pumped and can't wait to meet him.
XO,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love you. - Aunt Laura

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart girl! I know you are getting excited!

I love you baby girl and I will be praying for you that all will go well with you. That you will have a good delivery and a speedy recovery..
Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

ohh YAAYYYYYYY! i know you are relieved! make hank keep us updated!!!

love you!!
Kacee

Anonymous said...

YAY! Can't wait to meet baby Henry. Please let me know if we can do anything! We will be happy to help in any way we can!!!
-Katie Kang

Anonymous said...

Kasi,
I just wanted you to know I sure am enjoying the pictures you are sending, ya'll have a beautiful son!! Can't wait to see him, and keep sending those pictures!!

Love ya,
Donna