Kasi,You are one of a kind my sweet daughter! That is so precious of Henry!!I love you both!Mama
Kasi! What a sweet special message from a sweet and very special little boy. Let me know when your ready for some company.
Hank,I am impressed that your son can alreay write complete sentences...and how neat the hand writing is...he's only a couple of weeks old and he already has neat hand writing like a teacher.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kasi,
You are one of a kind my sweet daughter! That is so precious of Henry!!
I love you both!
Mama
Kasi! What a sweet special message from a sweet and very special little boy. Let me know when your ready for some company.
Hank,
I am impressed that your son can alreay write complete sentences...and how neat the hand writing is...he's only a couple of weeks old and he already has neat hand writing like a teacher.
Post a Comment