12/6/10

Smile, Pretty Please?

These days we've been working hard for a smile.  Over Thanksgiving, we swear Henry intentionality smiled at us.  Since then we've talked, sang, and made silly noises that an adult would never get away with unless a baby is around.  We tried to capture his happy times on video.......but of course he stops smiling when we get the camera out!


Until he gets the hang of smiling, I'll be okay with blank stares.


Henry's Great-grandparents had no problem smiling when they saw him over Thanksgiving!  

Gi Gi
Papa Larry
Granny Betty
Papa D

Henry couldn't help but smile when I told him about Auburn going to the National Championship game in Glendale!  
WAR EAGLE!

2 comments:

Pamela Lankford said...

That is too cute, Kasi! I miss Henry already.....I can't wait until Christmas so that I can hold him again. He is growing so fast!

The Monkey Zoo said...

That got a BIG smile from him! War Eagle!