Here's some of what you missed:
Henry has really started eating solid foods. I have only given him carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes. I've read that you need to stick with one food for about 3 days before moving onto another, so you can make sure your baby doesn't have an allergic reaction to what he is eating. We all know I am one big allergic reaction - -so we are taking it slow.
I went to a consignment sale at a local church and racked up on some cute clothes and gear. Henry loves his jumperoo (and I only paid $4 for it!).
In this video, Henry and I are singing B-I-N-G-O. Excuse the singing and the mistake in lyrics. All that doesn't matter to me as long as he laughs!
My brother and sister-in-law got me some hangers for my birthday. Yes, you heard correctly - -hangers. But you don't understand......I wanted these hangers and it helped start my closet purging project.
I have donated several bags of clothes that I know I won't wear anymore. I hung onto the ones I can wear and the ones I want to get back into. Which lead me to my next endeavor.
I am determined to get back into the jeans I wore all the time before I got pregnant. After seeing several infomercials and talking to a few friends - I broke down and bought Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD. I know I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by putting this out there for everyone to read.....but maybe a little accountability is what I need! All I've got to say about the DVD is.......whoa, she means business.
And last but not least, my little man is 5 months old now. Rolling over (front to back), laughing all the time, almost sitting up, and eating like a horse.
He's also found his "people" above his changing pad. I'm fighting to change his diaper now.
Hopefully, I'll be back sooner rather than later. :)
9 comments:
Happy 5 months Henry!! Can't wait to see you this weekend and hear that crazy laugh! BESSIE
I mean, come on, that is the cutest kid I have ever seen!
Henry, you are my favorite second great grandson, and you are so adorable! Thanks Kasi for giving us a chance to see him as he grows up.GIGI
I agree with Hank, Henry is just the cutest kid ever!! I wish I could just hug him right now!! Love you all! Ronnie
What a cutie pie little Henry is!!
Kasi & Hank...I love all the updates that I get to see on here. The giraffe comparison is a great idea to let us all see how much he's growing. He is soooo precious!! I love, love, love the "his people" picture too. You have some great ideas :-) Lora
B and I just watched Henry in his jumper-roo...SO FUNNY!!!!
He's getting so big! LOVE that you got Jillian. I know Anna swears by her, but she scares me a little =). Miss ya'll - let's do dinner soon!!
I have 2 jillian dvds... she's a killer! and I love those hangers! I can't believe Henry is 5 months!!
Well, as you know I love Henry too and I think he is absolutely adorable! I miss seeing him though! Love the hangers! Things are looking good! Btw, the singing was fantastic! ;-) Cameron and I have been trying out the 30 day shred dvd as well. We are not very consistant though.......She is tough!I forgot I had that dvd until you said something about it so I thought we would try to loose a few pounds as well. It is worth a try anyway! Hope to see you guys soon! XOXO
Post a Comment