Before I get to my actual post.....did anyone notice how my original Blessed Mama reappeared?!? Addie is right, Blogger is acting weird!
Anyway, I took this video of Henry playing recently and thought I would share. He seems to use his left hand a lot more than his right. NO ONE on my side of the family is left handed, and the only person I think is left handed on Hank's side is his Uncle Ragan. Lord, help me if I have a little Ragan on my hands! :)
He's a Lefty? from Kasi Lamberth on Vimeo.
4 comments:
Granny Willie Mae was a lefty too! Little Henry is a very smart boy!
Aunt Nan is a lefty! bless you with that one too :) Just kidding!
I can't wait to see that little stinker!! :)
I could just watch that little video over and over....like a good movie, it never gets old! I am impressed with Henry's skill with his LEFT hand AND with his mama's ability to move that toy around with her LEFT foot!!! BESSIE
Post a Comment