10/24/11

Henry's 1st Birthday!

Henry's party was this past Saturday in my parent's backyard.  It was a perfect afternoon, filled with good food, family and friends.  Thank you to everyone who came and shared this special day with us.

Hank and I are honored and blessed to have such an amazing little boy in our lives.  He fills our home with so much happiness, and I am so THANKFUL for him!

Get ready for pictures galore.

The first few photos I took in Atlanta a few days before the party.  I wanted to make sure to get some good ones of him in his bow tie.  I think they are darling!






The remaining photos are from his party.  I hope you enjoy!




































9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Henry is such a joy!! A perfect day for a 1st birthday party for a perfect little boy!! Give him a big hug and a kiss from me today! :)
Thanks for sharing the photos with us!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of a great time. Henry is such a happy little boy for good reason: lots of love from lots of people and lots of tissue paper, I mean presents, to play with! BESSIE

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

Yay! What a fun party Kasi. You did a great job putting everything together. I absolutely love the pictures of Henry you took. He is a happy boy.

Addie Lamberth said...

you did a great job with everything!! very cute. glad Henry had a great 1st birthday! He's the cutest one year old boy I know!

Pamela Lankford said...

What great pictures! Henry is too cute! I am glad he had a memorable 1st bithday. You did such a great job on the party and have such great ideas. He may not remember in years to come, but you made sure he will get the chance to look back and see how lucky and happy he was on his 1st birthday. What a great mother with a wonderful little boy!

Amber said...

so cute! i just LOVE the first balloon pictures!!! I showed the girls at work little Henry's bow tie pictures and they just "ooed" and "awed". It was a compliment shower. :o)

Laura Farrell said...

What a darling party- how fun!! Happy first birthday Henry :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh. Em. Gee. Love the bowtie. Love the red balloon. Love the photos of Henry in a bowtie with the red balloon. And love the photo booth with face thingamabobs. Looks like it was a success! Happy 1st to Henry.

Anonymous said...

The pictures were great! Hope you and Henry have gotten some rest since you have been home. My favorite memory is of him playing with all the tissue paper! Oh;my, what a year this has been! I can only imagine what the next year will bring. I am truly so glad you all are in my dash(in case you don't remember-from the year I was born until I die)that is my dash(1939-whatever year I leave this world).
Henry is one adorable little hunk of love! I really enjoyed the party! Love you!JP