11/22/11

Baby Annabelle and 13 Months

On Sunday, my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Pamela.  She is having a baby girl in February, and they are going to call her Annabelle Grace Lankford.

The shower was held in the fellowship hall of my parents' church.

I think my mom did an awesome job on the food, but her pink velvet mini-cupcakes were the BEST.  I couldn't get enough.  
If you haven't noticed, this has been the year of parties for me.  These poor pom-poms and fabric have been seen a time or two before.  Good thing I've been able to save a few bucks by reusing my decorations!

My favorite decorations were the ABC cards that I put on the partition.  They were free and you can find them here.  I think they would be adorable in individual frames and hung in a playroom.  
I also thought this idea I found on Pinterest was fun....
Sadly, I didn't get a good picture of the Guest of Honor, Pam, on my camera.  She looks wonderful to be entering her 3rd trimester.  Maybe I'll take a picture of her during Thanksgiving.  :)

I did get a picture of my favorite little man..................what a show-off.

Yesterday, Henry turned 13 months old.  I can't believe it's already been a month since his birthday party!

If I think about it, I'm going to try and continue to take a monthly picture with the giraffe.  I loved the progressive pictures at his first birthday party, and I think it would be awesome to continue to see his growth.




And just because I can't help it......here are a few pictures I took today when we were playing outside.






2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I especially love the last photo of Henry!! I love that expression on his face :)! He is just precious!!
I can't wait to see Henry and Annabelle together!!!

Pamela Lankford said...

Love the pic of Henry at the top of your bolg! Too handsome! Thanks again for the great shower you and Rhonda gave me. Annabelle got lots of great things to get her started. I agree with Rhonda, I can't wait for Henry and Annabelle to meet and learn to play together!