We drove down to meet our niece on Saturday. She is a beautiful little girl and is melting every heart that meets her!
5 lb - 18.5 in long
My parents with their grandbabies. Henry was wearing a pink bow in honor of his new cousin.
Annabelle, we already love you so much and are grateful you are in our lives. You are precious to us and we look forward to watching you grow into a beautiful little girl!
6 comments:
She is precious and I know Henry will have a grand time showing her the ropes! MB
great pictures! henry is officially surrounded by all girl cousins now! :)
Sweet angel baby! I hate the circumstances for Pam, as I am all too familiar, but I am so glad Annabelle is here and healthy.
I do love both sweet grand babies that I have....that daughter and son I have are mighty sweet too!
Love you!
What a cute baby! ;-)I love the pictures! Thanks for the great post. We have had a time adjusting, but things are getting better. Hopefully, I can get a post done soon.....
Pretty baby!
Post a Comment