2/15/12

A Lovely Day

Yesterday, our play group met for a "Pajamas and Pancakes" to celebrate Valentine's Day.  After pancakes, the kiddos enjoyed heart shaped cookies for dessert.  We had such a great time, and are very thankful for the wonderful friendships we have in Atlanta!
You can see that Henry didn't wait for sprinkles...he never let the cookie hit the plate!


Annaleigh
Caroline
Benjamin
The Cookie Monster (aka - Henry)
When we got home, Henry opened his Valentine's Day surprise:  a ball!  He also got some beach toys for our upcoming beach trip.  We are going soon, so you'll probably hear about it in my next post!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

Awe! I hate little b and I missed out on the v-day fun. Those cookies looked yummy! Have a great beach trip...can't wait to read about that post.

Rhonda said...

I love to see Henry eating these days!! He had too many days of not wanting to eat....so it does my heart good to see him eating (even if it is sugar cookies)!!

Addie Lamberth said...

Cute idea! We can't wait for the beach!

Anonymous said...

The last picture is the biggest smile I have seen on Henry's face! He enjoyed the P & P Party, or else he was happy he had found what was in his hand. Great pictures! JP