Today was Henry's first day at preschool. He is going two days a week in the Older Twos class from 8:45-11:45. He ran right into his classroom, said hello to his teachers, and started playing with all of the race cars. When I picked him up, he was excited to tell me about his new friends and the playground.
Just to compare.....this was last year on his first day at Mother's Morning Out.
We love you, Henry, and hope this coming school year allows you to blossom and grow into an even kinder and smarter little boy.
2 comments:
So glad to hear that he enjoyed his first day!! Oh, my, he is a little cutie pie!! Tell him Ronnie is very proud of him!! :)
Henry, I am so proud of you on your first day of Preschool! I know you enjoyed playing with the other kids and all those cars! I love you mega-bunches!!!!! GiGi
Post a Comment