11/19/13

The Past Month

The past month has definitely been one for our books.  We welcomed our second son to the world, celebrated our first son's third birthday and have gone on several mini-adventures.  Hank took 4 weeks off of work, so we have tried to make the most of our time together as a family.

Please excuse my lack of writing.....my creative juices just aren't flowing these days.  They say pictures speak a thousand words anyway.

Pumpkin Patch at Lazenby Farms in Auburn.




Hank met a random guy that worked for the Auburn University Athletic Department in 2010 when they won the national championship.  He let Hank try on his ring.



Max's first bath



Henry turns 3!




Afternoon trip to Horseshoe Bend National Park





Fall Party at Henry's school

Trip to DeSoto Caverns - - we were literally the only ones at the park that day.  We got a private tour of the cave and the entire park!




McWane Center in Birmingham


Multi-generation picture when the grands and great-grands came over for dinner.

Maxwell is already 1 month old!  Of course, I'll take the monthly pictures like I did with Henry.  I take him back to the doctor this week, so I'll post his stats and one month photo later.  These pictures are some I took of both the boys after I took the one month photo.  



Max is starting to smile!

Yesterday was Hank's first day back to work.  We all survived, but miss him dearly!  Now it's time for me to pull up my boot straps over here!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Sweet Max! Sweet Henry! Love the pictures!