Thank you God for these two blessings.
This little bit turned two months old this December. He is officially as big as his bear.
He weighed 13.5 lbs and was 24 inches long at his 2 month appointment.
He is certainly a blessing.
Meeting Anslee Grace Dickerson for the first time was also a blessing. I can't believe Renee and I are both mothers of two.
Spending time with my extended family is a blessing. Not everyone gets to see all of their cousins and their families over the holidays.
Henry loved getting to spend time with his cousins, Annabelle and Libby.
Henry also loved Christmas morning this year.....at our house
at Bessie and Papa Tom's house
and Ronnie and Papa Jerry's house.
2013 was quite a year for us.
-We spent the entire year living in Auburn and somehow managed this lifestyle with Hank traveling during the week.
-We joined an amazing church and Sunday School class.
-I started attending Community Bible Study and have loved every second. Mostly I love how much Henry is learning about the Bible. Nothing is sweeter than hearing him recite scripture verses.
-I was blessed with another pregnancy and we welcomed our second son, Maxwell Ingram Lamberth.
-We chose the perfect year to live in Auburn. It was amazing being in this town during this magical football season. War Eagle!
-Henry started preschool and was blessed with 2 amazing teachers that love him.
- I was diagnosed with more allergies than I can count. It's been quite the struggle trying to stay away from all the things I'm allergic to! (2014 will be the year of allergy shots!)
-Hank and I both turned 30 and had memorable celebrations.
Happy New Year, everyone. May God give us eyes to see all of the blessings around us in 2014.
1 comment:
Wonderful words my sweet girl! I love you beyond measure! What a blessing you and your little family are to me! Can't believe that Max is growing like he is, seems like just a few weeks ago he was born. What fun it will be to see Henry and Max grow up!! What a gift, the gift of life!
Post a Comment