The boys and I traveled to our hometown and had a fabulous Christmas. We are so blessed to be surrounded by family that love us and our little boy to pieces.
Here are a few (or a lot) of my favorite moments from our trip. I'll keep the captions to a minimum since there are so many pictures!
Meeting a dog for the 1st time
Russell Lands Office Party with Bessie
Russell Lands Santa, Libby and Henry
Papa Tom with his grandkids
Hank has never rode on a motorcycle before, so my brother decided to take him for a spin.
Don't they look sweet?
Cam and Pam both opened fleece robes during our annual Dirty Santa game. Classic.
Christmas morning at the Lamberth's
Christmas brunch with the Lankford's
The Russell Crossroads Stables
The best appetizer you'll ever have. Cam made jalapeño poppers for my mom's birthday party.
We made it back to Atlanta after a week in Alex City. Hank and I are enjoying a few days at home (cleaning and organizing the boat load of things we brought home from AC) before he goes back to work. Last night we went to a New Year's Eve party with some of our friends.
Amy, me, Katie, Jordan (soon to be mama), Amanda, Angela, Casey
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:
I think Ronnie needs some of these photos, especially the New Year's shot!!
Mama Rhonda
FINALLY.....been waiting to see documentation of Henry's first Christmas!! He looks older than his years...I mean months...in some of them! Tom and I just look old...
Such a cute post! love the new years eve picture and Henry's auburn jersey!
How wonderful! Great post Kasi... I love all of the pictures. Henry is sooo precious!!!
Post a Comment