2/24/11

Highlights from our Beach Trip

On the way to the beach....

*I attended a baby shower for my friend, Amy, on Saturday at the Swan Coach House.
*Hank and I HAD to take Henry to Auburn to see the trees at Toomer's Corner.  We enjoyed showing him a place that we love so much - and we are sure he will love it one day too!
Hank and Henry in front of Samford Hall
At Toomer's Corner
Stopping to feed Henry
At the beach....

*We made it just in time for sunset.
*His pediatrician recommended we get an ExerSaucer for Henry to use.  So, I bought a slim version for Henry at a cute consignment store in Destin.  I think it will work well in our condo.  

*Henry's 4 month birthday was on Monday.

*Henry saw the beach for the first time.





*We celebrated Bessie's birthday at Stinky's in Destin.  Happy Birthday!

We have a few more days in Destin.  The weather has been wonderful and we are enjoying our time with the Lamberth's!  More pics to come!

4 comments:

The Boney's said...

Wow! You guys have had some fun filled days! Shower at Swan Coach House, AUBURN and the sweet trees, and then time at the beach with family! I wish we could be doing those things right along beside you :( Hope yall enjoy the rest of your beach time.

PS- How about me finally getting to post a comment! Highlight of my Thursday!

Rhonda said...

Very good pics!! I love the one of Henry on the beach in his bear suit; wonder what he is thinking! I would love to know! Take care of my baby boy! Love you bunches!
Mom

Pamela Lankford said...

I love the pic of Henry and Hank at Samford Hall. Very Good! Glad to see that you guys are having a great time! Let us know if you are going to stop in the area on your way home. :-)

Hank said...

That is one cute family! Maybe the most handsome litle boy I've ever seen!!!