4/21/11

Half Birthday

Today is Henry's half birthday!  It's hard for me to believe he is already 6 months old, but it is amazing how much he has grown in this short amount of time.

6 months

Here is a look back at his monthly pictures:


To celebrate, we went to the Polo Fields this afternoon for a walk.  The land is privately owned, but the owner allows the public to use the land to walk dogs, jog, or stroll.  It's an amazing piece of property that's mostly used for horses and the owner is an awesome person to allow us Joe Smoes to enjoy his land!















Yesterday, I went to pick up Henry's Easter outfit from the monogramming store.  I was SO excited about this outfit, because I just knew he was going to be adorable on Sunday.  To my surprise, when I went to pick it up - - - they had put the monogram in the WRONG place!  I guess the look on my face said it all, because the man said, "if you go pick up another outfit, we'll monogram it again for free."  I looked at him and said (in the most serious teacher voice I could muster), "I won't be doing that, but I do expect a full refund for this mistake."  Yes, sir.  He gave me my money back and I won't be going there any more!

So, I need your advice.  In my mind it looks weird, but do you think I should chalk it up as a loss?  I hate that I paid for the outfit just to have it ruined!  Be honest......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Half-Birthday Henry! Love your picture with your giraffe-buddy.....BUT your outfit is, well, catty-wompus, as DB would say. So, what are you gonna wear for Easter? You'll look adorable no matter what you wear! Love, Bessie

Pamela Lankford said...

I don't think it looks terrible, but it would be better in the center, which is where I am assuming you wanted the lettering. Maybe you could put it on him for a little bit and at least take a picture. That way he does get to wear the outfit at least once.

Laura Farrell said...

What a cutie- happy 6 months to Henry!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasi, I personally think that the monogram looks fine, but I know how choosy mothers are,(they choose jif, the #1 choice of choosy mothers... HA!!). By the way, where was it supposed to be?

Anyway, I think Henry will look just fine in this outfit. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!!
-Dad