I took Henry to meet his new best friend, Davis, in Montgomery the first weekend in April. Davis is 3 months older than Henry and I just know they will become fast friends! Renee and I have just got to let them see each other more often!
Davis and Henry chatting
Looking at this picture, I have had several people tell me that Davis could be mine and Henry could be hers!
After the trip to Montgomery, Henry got to see his first cousin, Libby. They are so cute together!
Henry got to meet Dayoung, one of my very best friends from high school, last week. Now Henry has met all of his "aunts"! *Henry is bound to take a bad picture every once in a while! That's what I get for only taking one picture!
Last week we also went and ate dinner with Hank's aunt and uncle that live in Atlanta. His cousin, Anna, was in town from Ohio, so we all got together for dinner. She has a 9 month old, Analei.
Analei making a silly face.
Uncle Ed with his great nephew and great niece
Aunt Laurie with her great nephew
While we are in AL we went to eat lunch with Aunt Pam and Uncle Cam in Auburn.
We also joined Bessie's Garden Club meeting. Henry almost got eaten up by all of the ladies in the club.
I'm sure my next post will be about Thomas and Amber's wedding. They are getting married in Birmingham this weekend! We are so excited Thomas has found his bride and we are looking forward to sharing this special occation with them!
Lastly, I'll leave you with my new favorite picture of Henry. Hank and I are so lucky to have such a precious little boy!


3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Henry at the end! All of his picture are great, but that one is beautiful! Good job, Mom. Hope we can see you guys again before you leave town. Have fun at the wedding!
Love all the pictures! especially the cousin picture. Libby sure does have a cute cousin!
I especially love the last picture of Henry but the one with Beth and Henry is great also! Henry has such a sweet smile!!
Post a Comment