5/11/11

A Blessed Mama

I have no words for how unbelievably blessed I feel to be the mother of this adorable baby boy.  I know he is a gift from the Lord and I pray I never take this time or these moments for granted.

After church on Sunday, we went outside to take a few photos on my first Mother's Day.  
  

Also, a special thank you to my mom for all of the love and support you have shown me over the past 28 years!  Cam and I are lucky to have such a selfless and Godly mom.  You truly are my inspiration!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see so much personality in his little face. Can't wait to see him again soon. He is a blessed child to have such a sweet mama! LVYA- Bessie

Katie said...

Henry is blessed as well. You are a great mom and I love seeing you and Henry every week.

Laura Farrell said...

he makes the cutest faces!! what a sweetie pie :) you are a great momma kasi!

Rhonda said...

Kasi, you are a wonderful mother and I am so proud of you!! I love that sweet baby Henry so much!!
Mama