5/3/11

Daddy Love

I'm guessing Henry is infatuated with his Daddy.  Henry flashes the biggest smile when Hank comes home from work and will barely take his eyes off of him the rest of the night.

He loves it when his daddy gives him a bath - even if he looks a little crazy afterward.





He loves to watch his daddy play softball.


Henry even loves his daddy's feet....


However, I think he's fond of his mommy too.  :)

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a doll!

Rhonda said...

I love his hair!! So funny!

MK Boney said...

I LOVE the last picture- that is a framer! Love the Humpty Dumpty outfit. I love looking at pictures of Henry because he is always dressed so cute! Miss yall so much. Let's move to Auburn and be neighbors.

Pamela Lankford said...

Too cute! I beleive Henry is in love with his Mommy! He has a hard time taking his eyes off of you for too long. I like Anna's idea........You guys need to move to Auburn and we can all be neighbors. LOL!