That is perfectly alright, Kasi. It certainly is not cold weather. Thanks so much for letting us see our little man, he looked like he was crawling, he is a happy baby, thanks to you for being such a good mother. We love you!
I think he has the swinging thing figured out....he's gonna be skydiving next! I laughed out loud and that doesn't happen often. Can't wait to see him crawling this weekend....BESSIE
6 comments:
Oh, that sweet baby boy!! I hope he does not get hurt swinging!! :)
That is perfectly alright, Kasi. It certainly is not cold weather. Thanks so much for letting us see our little man, he looked like he was crawling, he is a happy baby, thanks to you for being such a good mother. We love you!
He's such a cutie! love his reaction to the rice...not having it!
I think he has the swinging thing figured out....he's gonna be skydiving next! I laughed out loud and that doesn't happen often. Can't wait to see him crawling this weekend....BESSIE
iKasi, I just showed your Papa the videos, and it reminded me how he doesn't like lentils and refuses to eat them. Thought that was funny.BJ
I think it is so funny how serious he is in that first video, it is as if he is exercising and concentrating very hard! Such a cute guy!
Post a Comment