Here is a shot my dad took with his phone during the service.
Bryant Wright is asking us if we will raise Henry in a God-centered home. His wife, Anne, is holding Henry.
After the service, we invited our immediate family to our condo for a celebration lunch. I had such a wonderful time planning for this event, and was so thankful that both sets of our parents and most of our siblings could make it to Atlanta for this special occasion. (We missed you Amber!)
Popcorn anyone?
BBQ from Jim N' Nick's
Thank goodness our condo has a room that can hold 12 people!
Libby kept Henry entertained during the party.
Lamberth boys
Lankford boys
Lamberth family
Lankford family
As part of the service, Hank and I were asked to pick a Life-Verse for Henry. I am sure as he grows up, we will remind him of this verse and the love God has for us.
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
I think it would do us all good to remember that verse. God is always with us!

6 comments:
You did such a great job on Henry's party! I am glad you invited us to be a part of Henry's dedication. Henry is very lucky to have such a wonderful, dedicated mother.
Kasi, when we came to visit you in Atlanta, I told you that you were "one blessed chick". After seeing these pictures, I say again, "you are one blessed chick!" God has blessed you beyond measure. May His blessings follow you all the days of your life. I love you and yours dearly.BJ
Kasi, you really did a great job in planning everything for Henry's dedication. I know that you and Hank will be great parents to Henry because you already are!! God richly blessed our family when He gave us baby Henry to love!! I love you and Hank!
We loved being a part of Henry's "special day". Henry is one loved little boy! Everything was great!! love y'all!
What a sweet and special day- great memories for sure! And I LOVE all the decorations. What fun!
So much fun- sad that we missed his dedication. Makes me happy that someone still gets to use the "Magnolia" room for parties! I love that B got dedicated at JFBC- I can't wait to share the letter from Bryant with him when he accepts Jesus!
Post a Comment