While we were in AC a few weeks ago, Hank's cousin took some photos of Henry for us. In these photos, Henry is wearing the outfit he wore when he was dedicated to the Lord. These will always be special pictures to us for that reason.
More! More! We want to see more! Maybe the rest will be seen a little at a time and these are just a tease. Whatever they are, they are perfectly adorable.How could they not be!? MB
6 comments:
Yes, he is a doll!! I am amazed at how much he is growing every time I see him!! :)
More! More! We want to see more! Maybe the rest will be seen a little at a time and these are just a tease. Whatever they are, they are perfectly adorable.How could they not be!? MB
So precious!! Love them!
Henry is a beautiful baby! You are a lucky Mommy!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. :-)
What a little cutie pie!!! Great photos Kasi.
Post a Comment