8/24/11

A Few Good Things

Good thing #1:  Henry is now 10 months old!  (and he is back to "normal" in case you were wondering)
Good thing #2:
Watching a polo match for the first time.

Good thing #3:
Hanging out with friends to celebrate Casey's birthday.
Good thing #4:
Henry's first art project.  The Mother's Club I joined at JFBC started today, and he made this picture during child care. I love it!



6 comments:

MK Boney said...

Oh how I loved and needed this post- MY COMFORT ZONE! Ah the polo fields- one of HIS richest blessings in Vinings :) AND I love the way you celebrated Casey's birthday! and I LOVE THE MOST what they made at JFBC with his little hands! Life sure is sweet :)

I do sometimes let my mind wonder what it would be like if I still lived two floors above....it sure is some happy thoughts!

Rhonda said...

I can hardly believe that Henry is already 10 months old!! Not sure that he was watching the polo game though, looked like Daddy was to me!! ha!! Love you all!!

Laura Farrell said...

I love it all...especially the "craft" Henry made. How sweet and special! And you gals are crazy for dressing up so silly- love it!!

Pamela Lankford said...

It won't be long and we will be celebrating Henry's 1st birhtday! I can't beleive how quickly time can fly by and how much things change. A year ago we were sitting quietly in Rhonda's kitchen thinking about how different life would be once the baby came. Now Henry is 10 months old!!! WOW! He is a blessing and a very sweet baby! XOXO

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

I love our group picture. Also happy to see that H is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I definitely like Henry's 10 month pix better than the space-man pix in the last post! BUT he looks SO big and grown up! And his hand prints on his "art project" look like a 10 year old rather than a 10 month old! Tell him Bessie said not to grow up so fast!