Dear readers of my mommy's blog,
My mom wanted me to show you all what I've been up to lately. She says I'm into everything and keeping her busy!
Last week she went to a couple of consignment sales and came back with lots of stuff. My new favorite thing is the activity table she bought. Mom says I'm focused with this new toy....whatever that means!
She also bought me a frog outfit for Halloween. Too bad she wasn't looking at the size on the tag when she bought it.....because it's going to be too small at the end of October! I enjoyed dressing up like a frog last week, though. I laughed and laughed at myself in the mirror!
Mom and Dad also showed me a new trick this week. Bessie bought me a toy at Christmas last year that I've been playing with for a while. They showed me how I could turn it around and walk with it! Look at me go!
Well, I've got a lot more to do around here. I don't want my parents to sit still for too long! :)
Oh yeah, my parents told me to tell everyone War Eagle! They promised to take me to a game as soon as it cools off. I can't wait to see what everyone's been talking about!
Love,
Henry
3 comments:
Yea! New blog post! So glad to see that Henry got his learner's permit and can drive with Daddy's help! Before you put him behind the wheel, you gotta work on getting him to focus on the road ahead! MB
I am speechless!! Henry is walking!! omg!!! Looks like Mommy and Daddy are really in for it now!! Can't wait to see you all! RL
Go Henry!! Can't wait to see all of ya'll again! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment