I bought a Discovery Kids tunnel from Rite Aid. This is a great toy for us because it folds up flat!
We have started playing in the hallway. Sorry neighbors if we are too loud!
Henry has also found a new love of toilet paper. I guess we need to start shutting the bathroom door. :)
Hopefully I can come up with some other things to do with a 10 month old in a small condo. My child is playing with toilet paper for crying out loud!
3 comments:
Love the toilet paper pic. That is awesome!
Oh my, Henry looks like a big boy with his shoes on!! I love the tunnel, he looked like he was having a blast!! Don't you know that playing with the toilet paper is something that all kids do?!?!? lol
Henry is looking like quite the little man! How handsome!!
Post a Comment