9/21/11

One Month to Go!

Can you believe it?  Henry is 11 months old.  We are counting down to his 1st birthday!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

O Henry, you are a living doll!

Addie Lamberth said...

Seriously!? He can't be almost ONE! It's true though... Time flies! He'll be almost 5 before you know it! He looks so cute, even while he's sick!

Rhonda said...

I love how far along Henry has come! In the beginning of the pictures that you have taken of him each month the giraffe was just his side kick and now Henry has the giraffe by the head!! LOL!! Henry is taking charge of his little world!! We just love him so much and can't wait to celebrate his birthday!! :)

Amber said...

O my goodness!! He is getting so big. He is making the giraffe look like a little baby giraffe. cute!!

Pamela Lankford said...

I can't beleive it has already been almost a year! Time sure does fly! The poor giraffe looks so tiny these days. I can't wait to celebrate Henry's first birthday!

Anonymous said...

I think Henry is ready to kick that giraffe out of HIS chair! Love seeing the series of pictures all together......he has gone from a little pea to a prince on his throne! Can't wait to see what the next 11 months bring! MB