The president of our senior class booked our reunion at the Elks Lodge. She was desperate for help, so Renee, one of my best friends from high school, generously volunteered our services to decorate for the reunion----without a budget, mind you! (I kept telling everyone she was my ex-best friend!) Let's just say this building was not living up to it's full potential and it was difficult to decorate on a dime!
Here are a few before pictures:
After:
We spent about $45 total on:
- tissue paper pom poms hanging from the ceiling
- green and yellow fabric in the food room
- white table covers
- photos of John and Neil
I think we did a pretty good job, considering our budget of zero dollars! The best part was, our class ended up making enough money to pay us back! :)
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures during the party. I swiped this one off of FB. Maybe I'll take more pictures during our 20 year reunion!

3 comments:
Great job, Kasi! It takes talent to make something out of nothing!
I think that you did an amazing job!! But, of course, I could be a wee bit biased towards you!! ha! Love you!
I am glad I "had"/have a great best friend that became a great cheif, and I became an indian!! :) Great job!!! (but I am a little biased too) ;D
Post a Comment