9/27/11

A Few Weekend Pics

Hank and I actually stayed in Atlanta this past Saturday.  Henry is getting over a nasty virus/ear infections so we thought it was best to stay put.  However, we did venture out to The Home Depot to get a few supplies for a home project.  Luckily, I had my camera in the car to snap a few pictures of Henry in the pumpkin display they had outside!  He was sporting his Auburn jersey since it was a game day and all.





On Sunday Hank and I headed to Birmingham to see Les Miserables at the BJCC.  Hank's parents purchased these tickets for us months ago, so we have been looking forward to seeing the play again.  My mom came to ATL to watch Henry for the day so we could zip over to B'ham.

Here we are after the play with Nolen and Addie:

Yesterday, we got to squeeze in a lunch with Hank.  I found a park near his office, so we went over and let Henry swing a bit.

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love Henry in the navy jersey!! I believe navy is his color!! Of course, I love him with all the pumpkins!! :)

Addie Lamberth said...

good picture of you! i guess the sun was in my eyes! ha. Of course Henry looks precious!

Pamela Lankford said...

I love the pics of Henry and the pumkins! He is growing up so fast. Already standing on his own. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Elizabeth said...

Just realized - you have a blog, too! Yay blogs. Henry is too cute.