Gorgeous!
Looks great, Kasi! You look very different with bangs and curls.....I like it!
I really like it! I meant to tell you last night, but didn't get a chance. You look great!
i like!!! i wish my hair would curl like that!
You look good either way to me!Love,Mama
I love your bangs!!! You look great! :o) Change is good. It can always grow out--there is comfort in that. (but you are getting this wisdom from a girl with half blonde and half brunette hair--so take it for what it's worth!). :o)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous!
Looks great, Kasi! You look very different with bangs and curls.....I like it!
I really like it! I meant to tell you last night, but didn't get a chance. You look great!
i like!!! i wish my hair would curl like that!
You look good either way to me!
Love,
Mama
I love your bangs!!! You look great! :o) Change is good. It can always grow out--there is comfort in that. (but you are getting this wisdom from a girl with half blonde and half brunette hair--so take it for what it's worth!). :o)
Post a Comment