12/13/11

Pink Pig

Today, Henry and I joined a few friends at Lenox Square for the Macy's Pink Pig ride.  Honestly, I had never heard of this train ride before and had to Google it to know what my friends were talking about!

This small children's train was built inside the Rich's Department Store during the holidays to attract suburban families to the downtown store in 1953.  Needless to say, it's been around a while and has become a true Atlanta tradition.
We joined our friends Katie, Benjamin, Angela and Annaleigh at the Pink Pig.  I love these girls and their kids.  I'm so blessed with great friends in Atlanta.
It might have been a little cheesy.....but it was oh so fun!







See you next year, Piggy Piggy!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like Henry was taking it all in! His first train ride....I wish I could have seen him!!

Addie Lamberth said...

so cute!! i can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks over christmas! love yall!

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

How fun! Miss y'all.

Pamela Lankford said...

Such fun! I can't wait to start making memories and start traditions with my little one. Henry looked very interested in everything going on. So glad you take time to document all these adventures so that we can all share in Henry's growth and experiences. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thank God for good friends! I know Henry enjoyed it all. JP