We had our first play date of the new year this past week. Henry and I enjoyed seeing everyone again after the holidays. I think Henry mostly enjoyed running around and getting into Gunner's dog bowl. (Note to self--whenever I don't hear Henry, assume he's doing something he shouldn't be doing.)
Here's a peek at my wild man in action.
{FYI: I was using an 8mm video camera app on my phone when I took this video. That's why it has an old look.}
3 comments:
Wind him up and watch him go! I bet he runs enough steps in a day to make it half way to Alex City! If you catch him, give him a kiss from Bessie!
So funny!! He is fast for a 14-month old!! I guess he takes advantages of those times that he can really stretch his legs!! Love you!
haha! that is so funny!! he is definitely a busy boy!
Post a Comment