I used to love Henry's hair in the back, because it would curl up and make him look oh. so. adorable. However, lately it's looked more like a rat tail!
I started with the sides, because the hair above his ears was ridiculous. If it wasn't combed back he looked like an old man with hair growing out of his ears.
Next, was the rat tail. I tried really hard not to cut it too short, because I didn't want people to look at him and say, "Wow....who cut his hair?"
Henry did a great job during the haircut (having the iPad in front of him might have had something to do with his success). I'm sure once his hair thinkens up a bit, we'll take him to a salon for a real haircut. Until then, his mama's trim at least got him to not look like a ragga-muffin. :)
6 comments:
NO COMMENT!!!! (Bessie was looking forward to running her hands through his "wild" hair...sniff sniff!)
Henry, you look so handsome with your new haircut!
I think that he is just adorable!! Loved how you used the bumbo and the ipad!!
Wow Mrs.Beautician! I am impressed! I would be so scared to cut hair but you did a great job! Little handsome thing!
You are a brave girl! I would be so scared to do that myself. You and Henry did a great job! Henry is adorable as always! XOXO
Oh, Kasi, he is adorable! He just gets more beautiful all the time! That looked like the easiest haircut ever. You did a great job! Love you all. JP
Post a Comment