2/7/12

Where's the Scuba Diver?

I know I've told you before, but Henry really loves to sit in your lap and read books these days.

This week his favorites are "look and find" books, like the Where's Waldo? books I grew up reading.
This is a great video I took of Henry reading with Hank just before bath time.  Is it too soon to say he is a genius?  

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Pamela Lankford said...

It is so great that Henry loves to read. I think he is a super smart little boy! You will have to share your secrets with me sometime!

Rhonda said...

Wonderful!! I am impressed!! I would say he is super smart too!!
Love him bunches!! :)

Addie Lamberth said...

he is so smart!! and cute!

Anonymous said...

Now if he can just find my keys for me.....we need to put those skills of his to work! Enjoyed having the "Wild Man" visit this weekend......he is a beautiful busy boy! Wish I had my video camera when he kept trying to sit in Libby's lap! Loveyall.....BESSIE

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

So cute! and super smart.