I had been to the museum once before with Addie and Libby a few years ago, so I was excited to watch Henry in action. Of course....I forgot my camera, so my phone pictures will have to do.
They have the neatest sand area. The sand is mixed with wax, so it doesn't stick to you and it molds into whatever shape you want!
The 2 years old and under area was Henry's favorite. He got to take his shoes off and climb, throw and crawl to his heart's content.
There is also a "fishing" area. The kids wear these cute rain jackets and try to catch as many fish as they can. I ended up catching the fish and Henry threw them back. Too bad someone stood across from us.....they got a little wet and the game we were playing ended abruptly.
H-man driving a car in the "Clifford the Big Red Dog" exhibit.
Not quite tall enough in this picture.....but he really tried! We would put balls into the tube, then watch them go up and around a track overhead. It was hard to get him away from this area.
My sweet husband bought Henry and me a year's membership to the museum, so we will be going a lot this year!
6 comments:
What a great place to learn and have fun at the same time!
So fun! We might have to drive over and go with y'all one day!
Gosh!! Henry looks so big these days!! I bet he took a good nap after that trip, he looks like he had a lot of fun!! :)
That look so fun! Can I attend even if I am old and childless? :o)
Looks like Henry enjoyed himself. He is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you guys again. I bet Henry will have a blast at the lake this year.
How fun!! We may need to make a trip to Atl. for this!
Post a Comment