Two weekends ago, I helped host a baby shower for my dear friend Casey. She is due in May and we cannot wait to meet her sweet baby girl.
{me, Anna, Casey, Katie, Jordan & Angela}
{Dayoung & Baby Oh, Renee, Kacee, me and Cheryl}
Party Favors......so cute, right?!
My brother and I share a birthday (he's the 10th and I'm the 11th), so our mom always likes to have a dinner for us to celebrate. We had a delicious meal and a to-die-for strawberry cake. Henry loved it too!
We always have a good time!
When we got back to ATL, Hank had organized another party for my birthday! Most of my Bible study girlfriends and their families came. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of the food tables.......they were really cute. You'll just have to take my word for it.
The kiddos loved playing in the tunnel.
Bryant, Henry and Benjamin
Casey, Jordan, Katie, me, Amanda and Cara - - Gayle slipped out before this pic!
I am blessed beyond measure, and I pray I will always appreciate my family and friends. In the end....they are all you've got!
2 comments:
YAY!!! Such a fun few weeks!!!! Love all the cute pictures. I'm going to steal some of them!
Whew! You make me tired!! Ha! Everything at your showers looked great! I hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend!!! I enjoyed seeing you and Cam and having all "my kids" here for the first time!! Love you!
Post a Comment