We stocked up at Target when we got there. Thanks for the cheese balls, Ronnie.
Henry's favorite part of the MWR was the splash park and pool. It was a perfect area for families!
We also visited the beach a couple of times.
Unfortunately, our villa didn't have a tub - - so we had to improvise. I think the kids liked it just the same.
On a previous trip, Cam and Pam found a great park. We took the kiddos there on Friday, since it was such a beautiful day.
My parents couldn't remember the last time they got on a swing....so we gave it a whirl.
Pam and sweet Annabelle.
Playing with Da-da.
Silly Henry.
Saturday ended up being one of the rainiest days ever......so there aren't many pics from that day. Hank and I did go out to eat with just Cam and Pam. We had a great time eating without having to worry about the babes. I'm definitely counting that as "quality time" with my brother and his wife. (Now we just need to hang out with Hank's siblings and I can cross that one off my list!)
4 comments:
Cheese Balls! What cheese balls? What are you talking about? Ha!!
Henry sure loves cheese balls!! Loved spending the weekend with you all, especially that Henry!!
Looks like so much fun! love the pictures of hank jumping over henry!
I want some of those cheese balls.
Papa Tom
I can see why you all like Destin, it sure looks like a great, kid-friendly place! JP
Post a Comment