I'm asking for you to pray for our sweet friend, Natalie, from our Sunday School class. She has recently been diagnosed with "severe aplastic anemia". The doctors are recommending a bone marrow transplant because blood transfusions are not working. Her blood platelets are at 2k (normal range is 150k-300k), and they are worried she will start bleeding out soon. She is now in the ICU at Northside Hospital in Atlanta.
All I know is that this is serious, and if I were in her shoes I would want all of the prayers I could get.
Visit her blog if you would like to know more: Our Berry Vine.

3 comments:
Will do, Kasi, my heart goes out to her. I know an awesome God who heals! The Healer is in the House Today! May God wrap His loving arms around her and her little family. JP
praying for natalie and her family! my heart hurts for her.
I will be praying for Natalie and her family!
Post a Comment