5/9/12

Extended Weekend

in good ole AC.

Since I left my SD card for my SLR camera at home again.....all I have are phone pics to share with you.

We did a little of this:
And a little of that:
We ate here:

We spent time at my parent's cabin and ended up doing a little work.  Hank had fun chopping down some small trees.
He also found this in one of the bushes.

We went to a birthday party for my grand-dad.
Henry got to play with his 2nd cousins.
Since we stayed longer than expected....we ran out of clean clothes.  Henry is wearing an old outfit from the 80s in these pictures.

We also went here to play and look at the horses:
We love our hometown!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

We love having you at home!! Tell Henry that Ronnie said hurry back now!! :)

Pamela Lankford said...

What a great weekend! I can't wait for Henry and Annabelle to be able to play together. I am so looking forward to some lake time! Hope to see you guys again soon!

Addie Lamberth said...

love the 80s outfit pictures! cute, cute!

Hank said...

Good times in ole' AC. It is kind of sad that my 'ax swing' looks like my golf swing. Still not transfering my weight correctly...