On our last trip to Destin, we arrived a few hours before my brother and sister-in-law. While we were waiting, we changed and headed to the MWR's splash park and pool area. To our surprise, a lady came up to me and said, "Do you mind if we video your son playing? We are making a film for our website and we'd like to get some footage of kids playing in the new splash park." So, for about 45 minutes we had cameras following us around as we played. There was also a reporter from the local newspaper that asked me what I thought of the new facility. You can read the full article here: Splash Park Article
Photo courtesy of my friend, Natalie!
I'll let you know when I get information about the Splash Park video. I'm sure it will be a hoot!

4 comments:
y'all are famous!!! i'd love to see that video. i bet henry was in heaven at that splash park!
I bet that email was a surprise! I had already forgot about your "photo shoot"! I want to see the video as well!
Kasi, what a great piece, I enjoyed that. Will send it on. Hope you had a great Mother's day yesterday. Kiss little man for me. Love you.JP
So cool Kasi!
Post a Comment