6/1/12

Party Weekend

Over Memorial Day weekend, my dear friends from high school came to Atlanta to party!  One is getting married and one is having a baby, so we had a lot to celebrate.

If you ever host a small-ish shower, look into having it at La Madeline French Bistro.  We used their private party room and ordered food from the restaurant.  All we did was bring platters and decorations.


Dayoung, the mommy-to-be, got this diaper cake from her sister.  Isn't it amazing?!?!  
Diane, Mrs. Bong, Dayoung and Danny

After the baby shower we switched gears and focused on Kacee, the bride-to-be!  We spent the afternoon lounging by the pool, then went out to eat that night.  
That evening, we reverted back to our school girl days and pampered ourselves.  
The next morning, we even squeezed in a birthday breakfast for Dayoung.  Her birthday is in a couple of weeks and she is turning the big 3-0.  That means we are all heading that way too!
I simply adore these girls and are so thankful for each one of them.  

"Forget me not, forget me never, I wish to be your friend forever."

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love this! I can totally relate to the forever girl friends (and it is extra special when it is the girls from growing up---good ole AC)! Looks like y'all had a great time! We missed you!!! :o)

Rhonda said...

As always, looks like you girls had a great time!! Special friends and special times you will never forget!