I know it has been a while since I have made a post....but I have a good reason! Two m-a-j-o-r things have been crossed off on my 30 before 30 list. We finally sold our condo and moved into a house! Oh, did I mention that we moved back to Alabama?
Henry's last time in the condo. He's excited about having a back yard now!
We truly are going to miss our dear friends in Atlanta. They threw a going-away party for us at East Cobb Park.
Over Labor Day weekend, I went wake boarding. I also could hardly walk afterwards because I was so sore AND I could barely breath from all of the lake water I ingested from the multiple attempts it took to get up. I'm glad I checked it off the list..........because I don't think I'll be doing that again!
Pulling off the dock to start my wake board training.
I think I was letting everyone know how much I regretted putting this on my list!
Our new house is in good ole' Auburn. Hank and I are both Auburn grads, so we knew we'd love being here. Henry has easily made the transition and has really enjoyed seeing our family more often. He also loves the park close to our house. :)
All the best,
Kasi

3 comments:
YAY! An Auburn update! Been wondering how things were going and how ya'll were adjusting. I need to put my 30 before 30 list together....way to go checking off wakeboarding. I'm a water skiing girl myself....never really liked wakeboarding!!
I am so happy that you, Hank and Henry are in Auburn Alabama!!! Love getting to see you more! :)
Oh, and let me also say that I am so thankful for the sweet friends that you have in Atlanta. It blessed me knowing that you were part of such a good group of girls!!
Post a Comment