As soon as Henry woke up on Sunday morning, he was greeted with balloons galore.
It didn't take long for him to find his birthday gift from Mama and Dada. He was so happy he didn't even care about eating his waffle (and that's saying something).
During his nap, we put the finishing touches on our house.
I have loved the burlap ornaments and door hangers I have been seeing on Pinterest....so I decided to make my own!
Baseball card banners across the screened in porch
Lamberth Field
When he woke up, our family was coming in and the party began!
He got a kick out of the musical card his great-grandparents, Papa D and Granny Betty, gave him.
Henry and his great-granddaddy, Papa Larry
Happy Birthday to you!
He was one happy camper!
My new fur-nephew joined the party too! Meet Otis. Thomas and Amber's newest addition.
Henry pushed his bedtime limits playing with Papa Jerry.
After the party was over, look what was left in the freezer. Dog gone-it! This actually happened last year too!! I swear I'm not buying ice cream for a party again. :)
Just for fun:
October 2011
October 2012
Hank and I are so blessed to have this precious little boy in our lives. We love him more each day and can hardly fathom our lives before him.
Henry, may "the Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
We love you with ALL of our hearts and so much more.
8 comments:
The party was beautiful this year and so very Henry! You did a great job and I know that Henry had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see what you come up with next year!! :) Henry is a precious gift from God and your daddy and I love him very much!
We also enjoyed meeting Otis!! He is a doll too! ;)
Looks like sooooo much fun!!! All the decorations are adorable - great job!!!!
The party was awesome! You did a great, great job! (have you thought about party planning part-time? :) We had a wonderful time and it was great seeing y'all!
Such a fabulous party, Kasi! You are very good at party planning. Henry had a great time! He has changed so much in a year's time! You are always so creative. You are going to make me look bad at Annabelle's party......JK. I am glad you guys are so close now. I have enjoyed seeing you more and Annabelle and Henry will surely get to know each other well!
Great time, happy boy, tired mama! That about sums it up, doesn't it!!??? Seriously, everything was perfect and I think Henry kind of likes being the object was such celebrating! He is adorable and Papa T and I can't help but smile thinking about him! Bessie
Seriously, the cutest thing I have ever seen...Yay for Henry!!! Best Mommy Ever!!!
Such a great party! Loved the decor. Hope it was as fun as it looks!
you did such a great job!! everything looked so cute! glad henry had a great birthday!
Post a Comment