A visit with my AC girls
Hanging out with Libby at Bessie's house while Mom and Dad are enjoying NYC.
The night before Christmas Eve:
Rice Krispie Snowmen {we used a kit I found at World Market}
Can you tell who made which one?
Christmas Eve:
We woke up and found Baby Jesus
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!
This year we tried to keep it simple. It's a new tradition and I think it will stick.
Lunch at Granny Betty and Papa D's
{I left my big camera at home and sadly this was the only phone photo I took the rest of the day.
I guess I was enjoying myself too much!}
Dinner at my Gi Gi and Papa Larry's (picture taken by Pam)
Christmas Day:
At the Lamberth's
*Sorry I don't have any pictures from the Lankford's Christmas morning! Maybe my sweet sister-in-law, Pam will send me some of hers. :)
My mom's birthday celebration at our house on the 29th:
Happy Birthday, Mom. We love you!
Keeping it real...
Thanks for the delicious Red Velvet cake, Aunt Lisa!
New Year's Eve celebration at our house:
New Year's Day at my parents' home:
Hopefully, I am caught up now!
Blessings this New Year to all of my followers out there!









1 comment:
I love the pictures....especially the last one of Henry and Annabelle! So sweet!
Post a Comment