3/20/13

Playing Catch Up: Part 1

I have taken such a long hiatus from blogging, I almost don't know where to begin.  I guess the best thing to do is just jump back in.....

Here are a few pictures of some recent Lamberth happenings:

1.  We went to Destin in February.  It was cold and Henry got the flu. :(





2.  There have been some random warm days, so we've spent some time on the beach at my parents' cabin. 


3.  I had my 30th birthday!  (more on that topic, later)

4.  Henry got his first bite (from another kid) during nursery.  I was not a happy mama.  Hopefully he wasn't doing anything to provoke it....

Part 2 coming soon......hopefully in less than 2 months time.  :)

1 comment:

Pamela Lankford said...

Girl! It's been a while for me to! I haven't had the time or energy to blog. So much I've missed.........