4/11/13

Celebration

This past weekend, the Lamberth crew celebrated Mr. Tom's 60th birthday.  It was a special night filled with good food, family and friends.  Mrs. Beth sure knows how to throw a party!

If you were a part of the special surprise Hank and I conjured up.......thank you.  I know Mr. Tom had a blast reading through all of the letters and cards his nearest and dearest sent to him.


Here are a few pictures from the party:











We love you Mr. Tom!

2 comments:

The Boney's said...

What a sweet night and memory for the Lamberth family. Love all of the pictures and love the project you and Hank did. Can't wait to see you in a month!

Rhonda said...

Looks like everything turned out great! I want to know if you girls planned your green outfits? You are all very pretty young ladies....those Lamberth guys are very lucky to have you! :)