5/9/13

Road Trips

In April, I was able to take a road trip with my girlfriends from Atlanta to Waynesville, NC.
This trip was while pollen was covering everything back home...so it was perfect timing for some fresh air!

We had a wonderful time catching up, staying up late, sleeping-in, eating out and shopping.  My favorite place we went to was an antique store called "Screen Door" in Asheville.  It was just my style.  :)


I was really wishing I knew if we are having a boy or a girl, because I would have bought some of these. 

I adore my ATL friends and miss them so much.  Thank you, Casey, for coordinating such a fantastic get-away!

Last weekend, my side of the family took a trip to Orange Beach.  I haven't been to the Gulf Shores area in a while, and I quickly remembered how much I love that place!  You should definitely eat at King Neptune if you go.....it's my new favorite!

We had two great days at the beach.  Henry and his daddy ran, chased waves and scared birds.  We tried to build sand castles, but he still has a few destructive bones in his body.





The Railroad Museum in downtown Foley was a hit with H-man.  He loved the train ride around the park and huge model train exhibit.




Now that my nausea has subsided (knock on wood) I can't wait for our next road trip!  

2 comments:

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

I love our group pic...and that we are the only ones wearing sunglasses. H man is so cute. I never get tired of seeing his sweet face.

Rhonda said...

I sure enjoyed my beach buddies!! :)