9/29/13

He has a Name!

After months of deliberating with my dear, sweet husband....we finally came to an agreement for our second son's name.  We officially shared the name with our family last week, so now it's time to let all of my friends know!

Baby Lamb's name will be:

Maxwell Ingram Lamberth

Maxwell was the name of my beloved great-grandfather (my mom's paternal grandfather).  I was lucky enough to have known him and understand why everyone loved him so.  He was a World War II Army veteran, a deacon at his church in Ponce de Leon, FL and was married to the love of his life for 64 years.  He was truly a sweet, giving man.


Ingram is Hank's middle name and his mom's maiden name.  I am sure Hank's grandfather, Bob Ingram, would be pleased to know that he has another grandson using his last name.  Hank and I both wish he were still here to meet baby Max.


So there you have it.  Our family now consists of Hank, Kasi, Henry and Max.

Get here soon, Max...we can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

Casey said...

I love the name, Kasi!!! Now we just need to meet the little guy =)

Rhonda said...

I love his name!! I know Grandpa would be so proud! Love you and can't wait to meet little Max!!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet, Kasi, he would say "Come here, girl, let me hug your neck!" I told him to his face many times that I wished his son was more like him! Maybe little Max will grow up and be a lot like he was towards Willie Mae. Hope you are feeling better today! Love you, JP