4/23/14

Easter 2014

I am so happy and thankful that this year we were able to really start talking to Henry about who Jesus is and what He did for us on the cross.  The Jesus Storybook Bible and "Resurrection Eggs" were the perfect way for us to introduce Henry to the Holy Week story.  Of course, the real meaning is pretty deep for a 3 year old, but he is starting to get it.

On Saturday we participated in the Easter Egg hunt at Willow Point.  Henry's favorite part was decorating cookies before the egg hunt and pestering his cousin, Libby.  :)  Max was nothing but a cutie pie.

Our competitive son, wasn't putting any eggs in his basket at first.  He was only looking for the "golden egg" that would win a prize and throwing any others across the lawn.  When he realized the golden egg was spoken for, he kicked it into high gear.




On Resurrection Sunday, we enjoyed worshiping at our church in Opelika.  I'm so thankful for a pastor that delivers consistent Bible teaching every week.

After church, we enjoyed Easter lunch at my parents' house.





Coordinating cousins.






Let the egg hunt begin!


Aunt Jeanne helped H find a very well hidden egg!


I love those curls!



Max sacked out swinging with his great grandma, Gi Gi.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Great pictures except those of me...I am going to share that one of all three of them. They are all such cutie pies!! ;)