10/14/14

It's Been a While

Let's catch up:

Hank had a birthday in July.  He's 31 now.  That's hard to believe, considering we stared dating when we were 16. Thomas and Hank's birthdays are 10 days apart, so we had a joint celebration dinner at our house.  


I hosted a Sunday School get together at my in-laws house this summer.  There were 22 kids and 9 mamas. It was controlled chaos.


Henry started 3 year old pre-school.  I can't get over how much he has grown since we've been in this rental house!



We've spent a lot of time at my Papa Larry and Granny Joyce's house.  I took this picture of all the great-grandchildren a couple of days before my papa passed away.  More on that topic in another post....



We just had a joint birthday party for my boys. I'll have a separate post on that topic too!


Stay tuned...

No comments: