10/16/14

Papa Larry

As I mentioned before, my Papa Larry went to be with the Lord on October 6, 2014.


This was the first loss I've experienced in my adult life, so I had no idea what to expect.  I have been broken-hearted, filled with sadness and in a state of "Did that really happen?".



I will miss his phone calls to "check on Kasi-J".  I will miss seeing him sitting in the rocking chair on their front porch.  I will miss him laughing at his own jokes and poking fun at the people around him.  I will miss hearing a western or baseball on TV when I go over for a visit.  I will miss listening to his stories about life, fishing and growing up in Florida.  


    

Most of all, I will miss him.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You expressed my feelings sweetheart! It has been like a bad dream. I love you and I know that daddy loved you a whole lot!